Performance, bugfixes and Ghost Buff
Hi people! Thanks to your feedback in your gameplay videos, I made a bugfix update resolving some issues I've seen happening, which include:
- Falling bridge behavior being strange/missing collision with the books when they are returning
- Missing explanation that F key is used to attack with fireballs (now there is a drawing on the desk where you spawn stating that)
- Weird collision with the chairs and desks where you climb
- Zip line trigger being too short
- No indication that there is nothing behind the door (I know, that book trail is very tempting :P )
- Missing lights in "Fastest" quality
Alongside that, I also made some other changes:
- Added loading screen
- Cleaned the inputs in the Input tab of the launcher
- Improved performance in lower quality levels by disabling some post processes
- Reduced the size of the FPS counter text
- Translated texts to English (they were in Portuguese before, I forgot to do that before releasing)
And mainly, after seeing the gameplays, I realized that the ghosts were kind of pointless when you could defeat them with one hit, so I increased it to seven fireball hits, making them way more challenging when using the fireballs.
And that's it for this update, thanks for everyone that played it, and I hope you like it!
Until next time...
Get Paper Hero
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.